Designed with experience in mind, the Connoisseur's Collection of Staindl Wines is the most economical way to develop your palate. The curated box of Staindl Wines ensures each bottle expresses variety in colour, structure, texture and taste.
Influenced by the vineyard, the soil and makeup, the maritime influence and the elevated hill side of Red Hill, our vines produce excellent cool-climate wines.
Perfect for dinner parties or expanding your cellar while in lockdown, this is the ideal way of gaining appreciation for variance in the region.
- Pinot Noir 2014: savoury, dried-herbs style with fine-grain tannin
- Pinot Noir 2016: medium bodied, medium weight with perfume of crushed herbs and charcuterie
- Pinot Noir 2017: perfumed, red berry fruits and fine-grained tannin
- Chardonnay 2019: oatmeal character with white flowers blossoms
- Riesling 2018: Lime and cut green-apple notes with a fresh vibrant acidity on the palate
- Riesling 2019: citrus highlights this vintage gives a lemon-cured tang and crisp crunchy pear finish
Practice makes perfect, so enjoy!